Vizio 32" Lcd Hdtv For Sale

SoCalSS

Hey guys,

So I have a brand new in box VIZIO 32" HDTV (VX32L) up for sale. Never opened.

Why am I selling it?

I got this at my Holiday Christmas Party today, and I already have 2 LCD HDTV's. Basically I have no need for another one.

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me or respond to this post, and If any of you SoCal guys are looking for a TV for Christmas let me know, Id be willing to deliver it over the weekend.

Ill let it walk for $600.00 (Not including shipping). If you need pictures of the actual box and all I can take them if needed or requested. I wanted to give the fellow SSers a decent deal on a brand new TV before I post this on EBAY.

Also, if you question my credibility you can contact punkt71, as I bought a Radix off him, and paid him in full. Ive also dealt with DCairns on an exhaust swap.

Specifications can be found here:

http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=18

Merry Christmas Guys and Gals!

Edited by SoCalSS (see edit history)

Bonj,

Id hold it for you but it depends on how long. My roomate wants to buy it. But hes a cheap SOB...So If its like a month I can do that, otherwise Im sure the price will drop soon, and I just dont want to get caught with my hands in my pants and lose money.

Let me know if you really want the TV and Im sure we can work something out.

i do want it, but im not sure when i can buy it, and i will not keep anyone hanging on waiting for me.

im still in the midst of the great bonj basement caper, so , i cannot give you a date yet.. and i will not start knocking you down to make you lose money or get you caught with your hands in your pants either.

Yo dude do you happen to work for a company by the name of Data Aire Inc? In the city of Orange. I know it's an off the wall question, but there is a funny story behind it. Ha

-Rob

Nope, I work for a company called Teco Diagnostic...Might as well hear the story...Free bump for Me!!!

No prob Bonj, good luck with the basement...Youll get a good deal on a TV either way...LCDs are coming down in price...

Thanks to all those who commented saying its a good TV...

Nope, I work for a company called Teco Diagnostic...Might as well hear the story...Free bump for Me!!!

well i was tellin a buddy of mine about this 32" flat screen i saw for a really good price and as i was telling him about it he said dont even mention it because he was so close to winning one at a christmas party for the company he works for and as he was telling me thing kinda started to match-up and i figured i'de ask.... this would've been funny as hell tho :D

here's a BUMPPIDY BUMP for ya

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...