Items F/s

kaotik1

As some of you know or may not know, I sold my truck a couple weeks back. I had put it all back to stock and listed items for sale, some fell through, and or I have found other items to list. As I find more I will list them.

I will start by taking offers. If you plan to low ball for no reason other than to do so, don't offer. These parts are in great shape.

Also I would like to sell the hood local, or pick up only because of shipping costs.. Estimate about 120-200 dollars to ship.

Here is what I have to start with

Reflexxions cowl hood. Paint is mint, except one spot where somehow the paint cracked.

IMG_7146.JPG

This is the crack, it's about 2 inches long.

IMG_7149.JPG

Front idler/pulley plate.

IMG_7145.JPG

This is a cooler I picked and was going to use as a tranny cooler. For those in cooler temp areas, you will need the thermal by-pass to use this as a tranny cooler. Dimentions are 24x7.5x1 inches.

IMG_7141.JPG

IMG_7142.JPG

IMG_7143.JPG

Edited by kaotik1 (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cooler is off a radix set up and is too large to run as a tranny cooler unless your in an area with extremely hot temps. I don't believe it is pressure tested to 300psi either. It would be better used as a secondary heat exchanger for the magna charger set up.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)