Verizon Voyager Phone

kissfans03ss

I got one of the first ones off the shelf. I LOVE IT!!! (i have a killer hook up at vzw) I looked at the iphone and didnt like it. the buttons were too small for my phat ass fingers.

good luck finding one tho. they are back ordered like no other!

I'm eligible for the new every 2 discount in mid-Jan and was thinking about maybe getting one. not sure yet. looks cool. If it was a smart phone then I would really consider it, but I don't think that will stop me from upgrading.

reasons NOT to buy an IPHONE:

1. You cant recieve multimedia text messages - no picture, video, etc attachments on text messages.

>>> If you take a picture with the iphone you cant send it through MMS text... only through email.

2. No games at all

3. All ringtones MUST be bought through itunes for 1.99 each... where a full song is .99...

4. Blue tooth phone to phone (exchange pictures and files) is NOT possible

5. You cant take video

6. Internet does NOT support flash at all

7. You cant take out the battery

I am on Iphone #4... the first 3 died... and truth be told, this one has glitches too... total waste of money IMO... if they at least fixed text messaging capabilities, and ringtone support i would be happy.

bastards

reasons NOT to buy an IPHONE:

1. You cant recieve multimedia text messages - no picture, video, etc attachments on text messages.

>>> If you take a picture with the iphone you cant send it through MMS text... only through email.

2. No games at all

3. All ringtones MUST be bought through itunes for 1.99 each... where a full song is .99...

4. Blue tooth phone to phone (exchange pictures and files) is NOT possible

5. You cant take video

6. Internet does NOT support flash at all

7. You cant take out the battery

I am on Iphone #4... the first 3 died... and truth be told, this one has glitches too... total waste of money IMO... if they at least fixed text messaging capabilities, and ringtone support i would be happy.

bastards

:withstupid: ....................when i HAD mine i wasnt even able to recieve picture messages!! got rid of mine real quick! and switched back to VZW

The first thing i did when looking at the voyager was open the keypad and type in silveradoss.com and it came right up and i was sold plus i think the price was really good,sorry to hear about the i-phone i thought it was supposed to be a really good phone.