Z06 N Srt-10 Killer!

BlkSSnCpt

i know a lot of u guys here are real die hard chevy fans and american muscle fans at that but its hard not to appreciate this great car. it's the new Nissan GTR and this is one of the first test drives so i hope u guys enjoy it...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a7fe819...a0b00ff161b.htm

-Rob

i think it will be cool, but honestly.... i personally will wait till it gets here and see what its really about. i think we all remember the "corvette killer" gt500 that ended up getting its ass kicked by a base auto trans C6 :lol: . but even if the ads are true, thats what we will have the ZR1 for :D

i think it will be cool, but honestly.... i personally will wait till it gets here and see what its really about. i think we all remember the "corvette killer" gt500 that ended up getting its ass kicked by a base auto trans C6 :lol: . but even if the ads are true, thats what we will have the ZR1 for :D

i agree ill see what it does but its going have prove alot to compare to the Zr1

i think it will be cool, but honestly.... i personally will wait till it gets here and see what its really about. i think we all remember the "corvette killer" gt500 that ended up getting its ass kicked by a base auto trans C6 lol.gif . but even if the ads are true, thats what we will have the ZR1 for biggrin.gif

You got that right...we'll see what its really about when it gets here!

around $ 80,000 for a nissan...uh no thanks.

:withstupid:

10.9 was accomplished in an all stock z06 recently , everything was stock down to the run flat tires.

now if the zr1 has that much more power. a good driver and good conditions you could see a low low 10 out of it . i dont think 9's will happen though maye with a pulley swap but not muc to get 9's

Those numbers they quote do not add up to a C6 Z06 Killer, In fact they are not close. Add US emissions, and safety standards and it will get even slower/more cumbersome. I call BULLSHIT!

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

here is how it kills the ZO6:

1. COST

2. Technology-push rods vs twin turbos

3. Launch control-hold the rpm's @ 4500 till you release the brake.

4. AWD

Too bad I dont have the $$ to chose between Mcdonalds and burgerking.

nice car

oh yea the display was designed by the makers of GrandTurismo so it was easy to interface with the driver.

its more money than the Z06 tho..... and if its just gunna be another EVO/STi and use its launches to claim speed.... than its no good to any real car enthusiast. what happens when the poor fella cant use his 2 step, he is caught from a roll??? the answer-

decimation :lol: