Wtt: Chrome Ss Wheels W/275/55/20s

Tyler's Touch

Hey, Ive got 275/55/20s on SS wheels, looking to trade for some smaller meats. I want a smaller sidewall tire, like a 245 or so. I tuck too much in the wheelwell now so I rub. Tires are all excellent condition, about 1/2 tread life left on them. Or maybe if anyone wants 20's Ill take your 22's :) haha. Its up to you hit me up with offers! I may even trade wheel/tire set for another if I like yours...I just want a smaller sidewall. Heres a few pics of them.

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

Picture_227.jpg

Heres how I WANT it to sit- see the smaller sidewall here

1548-1.jpg

Hey, Ive got 275/55/20s on SS wheels, looking to trade for some smaller meats. I want a smaller sidewall tire, like a 245 or so. I tuck too much in the wheelwell now so I rub. Tires are all excellent condition, about 1/2 tread life left on them. Or maybe if anyone wants 20's Ill take your 22's :) haha. Its up to you hit me up with offers! I may even trade wheel/tire set for another if I like yours...I just want a smaller sidewall. Heres a few pics of them.

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

Picture_227.jpg

Heres how I WANT it to sit- see the smaller sidewall here

1548-1.jpg

its gonna be hard to look like that since he has 22,s but somebody might trade you there aftermarket 22,s for your stock 20,s if there getting rid of there truck

I can trade you. I've got better tires, but the rims aren't worth quite what stock SS wheels are worth. I run 275/45/20 tires for the shorter sidewall you want. The rims are 20x8.5 Centerline Zoom wheels and weigh 26 pounds each. The shorter tires and wheel weight savings (as well as tire weight savings) make it quite a bit quicker off of the line! Let me know in PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Model not so sure.....i had posted a pic when i first joined, but am kind of embarassed by it.

the previous owner had step bars on it, that i immediately took off, but they are in the pic.

search my posts to my 2nd post, a small pic should be there.