How Remove Speed Limiter ?

Neto

Guys, please what i need to buy to remove the speed limiter in 190Km/h ? Thanks

The only way to raise or delete the top speed limiter is with a custom tune or handheld programmer.

In sense, handheld programmers cost close to the same as a custom tuned PCM but do not give the kind of results that a custom tune can offer. Check out Charlie Wheatley of Wheatley Performance, he can help you out.

www.gowheatley.com

[email protected]

832-891-1798

I am moving this topic to bolt on performance however if you feel I am in error, just contact me. No posts on handheld units, mail order tuning or vendor praises in this forum "PCM TUNING". Talking about how to remove the limiter using the various software is fine.

I feel Antionio is not inquiring on which table to access to adjust the limiter using software and a laptop, just looking for any method to "remove" it (adjust it to where it will come into play). If I am mistaken, let me know and I will move it back. :cheers:

The only way to raise or delete the top speed limiter is with a custom tune or handheld programmer.

In sense, handheld programmers cost close to the same as a custom tuned PCM but do not give the kind of results that a custom tune can offer. Check out Charlie Wheatley of Wheatley Performance, he can help you out.

www.gowheatley.com

[email protected]

832-891-1798

:withstupid: , also PCM For Less is a great mail order tuner. I wouldn't waste my time with a hand held unit from Hypertech, etc. IMO, I would just get a tune!

Good luck :cheers: