downed an ss today

sundowner

ctrow has electric fans, cold air and westers,

I have nelson and cold air.

we made 2 runs and determined that I can take him by one car length in 1/4

Allen (still here) has agreed to tune ctrow's just to see if he can make it better.

I expect another run just to check it out in about an hour. will let you know. I feel he will then take me slightly just do to fans. :(

hey ben...i will plead the 5th again. :jester:

just on a local abandoned road.

it's raining. no gtec, just fun.

If it's raining then by god, we should have some 4 wheel spin video coming, right? Any blown SSs with you guys? Eric make the trip?

First of all, let's not get too carried away here. It was very close both times;-)

He had a better 1-2 shift and I had a better 2-3 shift. We shut it down at 80MPH so who knows what would have happened(I would have pulled from sundowner). We will probably run again tomororw to finalize everything. 10am sound good?

Hey Ben...2 s/c trucks, (bob and eric) but they were both a little apprehensive in the rain. As far as videos of power slides/spins, I doubt it. Most of the powersliding occured during our road trip to and from lunch. We did manage a few good powerslides though.

As far as ctrow is concerned...he is right. It was very close and very unofficial. I do feel since allen played with his that he should be a little stronger. It will all depend upon reaction time. I guess my point is that Wester's probably puts out the best mail order tune from what I can tell, But Allen tweaked it just enough to make it better. Hat's off to both :thumbs:

I can also tell you that in another unofficial race, I got up 1-2 lengths up to 70-80 mph before shutting down. Truck was similar, I did get a jump, and person to remain nameless :jester: Without track, this stuff is all just in fun. The track will tell the truth. Bottom line, I think we were all very happy :D

I can also tell you that in another unofficial race, I got up 1-2 lengths up to 70-80 mph before shutting down. Truck was similar, I did get a jump, and person to remain nameless :jester: Without track, this stuff is all just in fun. The track will tell the truth. Bottom line, I think we were all very happy :D

:nono::cheers:

thanks for having us gregg!! it was a blast.

Archived