2007 Ss Still Available?

scooter3

Hey all,

I have been doing some searching and was wondering if the 2007 SS's are still available to order? I had a custom 2002 Silverado and really want to get another truck, but one with more power. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by scooter3 (see edit history)

good luck man i know there is one in odessa tx where im from the x wife called and told me they had 2 one was a 04 blk SSS with i think 34k on the clock with aluiminum wheels and they had a ISS but when my buddy went to look at that one he said it had cloth interior and the head rests had the SS logo not the E but it had intimidator all around it so idk bout that one i wouldnt get it cus sombody might have just made a clone but ill check on the 04 for u and get the name of the dealer its local one so idk bout shipping or if ur willing to take a road trip from where ur at :cheers:

good luck man i know there is one in odessa tx where im from the x wife called and told me they had 2 one was a 04 blk SSS with i think 34k on the clock with aluiminum wheels and they had a ISS but when my buddy went to look at that one he said it had cloth interior and the head rests had the SS logo not the E but it had intimidator all around it so idk bout that one i wouldnt get it cus sombody might have just made a clone but ill check on the 04 for u and get the name of the dealer its local one so idk bout shipping or if ur willing to take a road trip from where ur at :cheers:

Thanks for the info. I did see an ISS on Ebay, but I think the guy lives in Florida. I live in Az. I have done a pretty exhaustive search and only found a few. I really want red. I have had a 2000 and 2002 Silverado. The 2000 was red and was totaled by a red light runner. My daughter loved that truck and has always wanted me to get another one. The 2002 was a custom show truck I rarely drove and had to dump due to bills. I have always wanted an SS. Here are a few pics of the two.

Truck2.jpg

Dsc00807.jpg

Dsc00813.jpg