installed my Radix

CraigBa

I got my Radix supercharger in yesterday. I installed it today and let me say magnacharger does a good job on the instructions and parts needed for installations. It took about 8hours for me to install but I did it by my self. It would be alot easier if you had help. This thing is awesome nelson performance is sending me a custom tune and a 2.9 pulley cant hardley wait.

Whoaaa....somebody else dipping below the 3.0 line. I'm sure Allen will do a good job keeping you from detonating. I'd be interested to hear how much boost you're creating with your setup. Did you do a gauge install also, or is that next?

Congrats, by the way. So you say the directions were good, huh? Not out of order and missing steps? If not, they must have gotten finished with the new set. I've only called twice and both times I told them their directions sucked, but the pics were nice. The last time, they said, "I know, I know, were working on them." Come to find out the directions were never originally written for the do-it-youselfer. They were written for their certified installers.

Did the whine scare you the first time you got into hard?

I thought the directions were simple, maybe they done some work on them. The installations was pretty simple. I didnt install a gauge yet, wasnt sure if one came with the kit. The whine at full throttle is awesome but it does make you think somthing is coming apart. Ill post about the tune when I receive it.

Nice!!! Let us know what you think after the programming and pulley install. You think it's good now. What until you take care of those upgrades! :)

Tom

I hope the computer comes today, I got the pulley friday. If it does ill install today and post tonight.

Archived