2007 Year End Bonus And Merit Increases!

Krambo

Just got my performance review, merit increase, bonus and stock option grant at work for a hard years work. To say the least, I am beyond HAPPY,...damn near ECSTATIC with the outcome. I guess I will not be putting my resume on Monster this year :cheers::jester:

I have to be responsible and use the $$$ for "necessary items / bills" but damn, how do I persuade the wife that a complete SS overhaul is essential? :jester: ...and "overhaul" means no more Radix/6.0L/65E :P

I teach at a University, so it's hard to show how hard I work. I get excellent student evaluations, but I hardly ever see my boss. Last year I got a 5% merit raise, but this year there was not any money in the state budget.

When I used to work in private industry, I would often get a bonus in the 1,500 range at Christmas time. I miss those.

Cangrats Krambo.

Mike

Working for a government contractor I get a percent of whats called our profit sharing award, kind of a long explination but its basically a "You Got Great Scores From The Customer" bonus. When I checked my checking account, direct deposit, I was VERY happy with what I saw. The VHO will be getting some new toys.

Also, I'll be getting my annual merit increase in February, hoping for at least 15%

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)