So I'm Returning A Gift...

00silverad0

So I picked up my gf from the airport last nite and since she was not here for christmas, we decided to exchange gifts last nite. I got her some cool stuff but nothing huge. So I get to this 1 box and see that its a PS2, well my PS2 broke and honestly, its not a big deal me not having one and all but also the fact that shes a student and probably spent $100 on it....although I do miss grand turismo. I see em go all day long on forums for $40 shipped with controlers and memory cards and some games. So I'm gonna tell her I probably wolnt use it and she is prob gonna get me something I want for the truck.

As of now, I have my eye on these smoked headlight cover that Brad has and those are $72 shipped to my door.

My question is what else can I get for the truck that is under $100. Btw, I am into performance mods and apperance mods so no speakers or subs or any of that. Thanks for your help guys.

Billet Bowtie, upgraded headlight bulbs (Silverstars, etc), SLP/GMPP 160* Thermostat, MSD plug wires.

Don't know if you have any of these, but they are cheap and are improvements over stock.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

She went through the trouble of finding a PS2 for you, hopefully she wont be upset with the news.

MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Plug Wires $64.99 @ Summit Racing..........also consider going to amber DRLs, look so much better then clear. 3057NA is the bulb number and they cost like $3.00 for the pack.

:chevy:

Ya, I tell her every occasion when we get each other gifts, Babe, I DO NOT want you spending alota $ on me. Last year for our anniversary, she bought me a pair of $160 oakley polarized gascan glasses and I told her I dont want her spending that kind of money. She returned em later and when I found my Transgo, she bought me that.

SSplaytoy, I have the K&N FIPK system so the snorkel would work but I think I'm good with just the K&N for now. I have been thinkin about the silverstars but its not going to matter because I'm getting the smoked covers for the headlights.

Big 0, I got 15% all around on the tint

Hmmm..the billet SS bowtie is a good idea but I have also been thinking about some Lloyds custom mats for a while.