Pictorial Tribute

ChevyMan23

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yenko: Sounds great to me, Im all about some photo shoots

AUTOGUY: Thanks alot, I cant wait to finish it. And thanks for all the prompt replies

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments. As soon as the drivers side is done, and Iv got it cleaned up again, Ill get it outside and take some much better pics.

• 1 month later...

wow i love your truck im kinda going for the same look! only dif is that mine is black and i want chrome ss wheels. could you tell me what size tire your runin and if it rubs or not ive been hearin its a complicated thing to put these rims on our trucks with out rubbing.??

wow i love your truck im kinda going for the same look! only dif is that mine is black and i want chrome ss wheels. could you tell me what size tire your runin and if it rubs or not ive been hearin its a complicated thing to put these rims on our trucks with out rubbing.??

I run the factory size. 275/55/20. It does rub, but only the front sway bar at hard turns, like turning around or whatever..