Just Sayin Hey !

Chevcup47

Been being really lazy lately havent done much but should have. finally went out to the garage yesterday and found my air compresor was locked up. so ive spent the last day and ahalf buying a new compresor pump and refabing it to my tank and motor. so now i can finally get to work on the body of the race car. i hate body work anyone wanna come do it or help me out ? ill buy food and beer ...................lol c ya all later have a happy new year and stay safe ............Dale

Been being really lazy lately havent done much but should have. finally went out to the garage yesterday and found my air compresor was locked up. so ive spent the last day and ahalf buying a new compresor pump and refabing it to my tank and motor. so now i can finally get to work on the body of the race car. i hate body work anyone wanna come do it or help me out ? ill buy food and beer ...................lol c ya all later have a happy new year and stay safe ............Dale

i should be back in lebanon, indiana after the holidays.. more business out that way. i'll let you know if i get some free time in between work days.