Feeler For Ss Rims And Tires

00silverad0

Hey guys, this is a feeler for a set of 20" SS rims and tires for local pickup in South Florida only. These are the 4 brushed rims with tires that are currently on my truck. I bought the truck July 29th of this year and the tires were replaced at 24k miles with Goodyear Eagle LS2's in front and Goodyear Eagle GT's in the back ( dont ask me why different tires, they were changed before I bought the truck), they currently have 28,6XX on them as of now meaning only 4600 miles are on the tires!! The rims are in great shape except for slight oxidation on the centercap, no curb rash, no chips or nicks. These tires were on my AWD truck, so they were not abused. Asking $900

Would also be interested in trading for aftermarket rims and tires.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

BUMP!! I'm looking at buying a set of chrome SS rims from an 06 with 2 decent tires and 2 rear tires that need to be replaced. So if anyone is interested in a set of chrome rims, I might be getting a set in a couple weeks. Havent figured out the price on them since I havent purchased them yet.

BUMP!! I'm looking at buying a set of chrome SS rims from an 06 with 2 decent tires and 2 rear tires that need to be replaced. So if anyone is interested in a set of chrome rims, I might be getting a set in a couple weeks. Havent figured out the price on them since I havent purchased them yet.

I'm looking for 1 wheel if you decide to split them up.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant do that bro. Maybe just the rims for 600. Reason I say that is because I am looking into getting American Racing RT-S's or Eagle 026's (yes I know..played out) and if I can get a set of 20" rims, I would be keeping the tires. So 600 for the rims or if you know someone who has Eagle 026's or American Racing RT-S chrome 20's I would be willing to make a deal.

Cant do that bro. Maybe just the rims for 600. Reason I say that is because I am looking into getting American Racing RT-S's or Eagle 026's (yes I know..played out) and if I can get a set of 20" rims, I would be keeping the tires. So 600 for the rims or if you know someone who has Eagle 026's or American Racing RT-S chrome 20's I would be willing to make a deal.

just FYI, the RT-S wheels are supposedly being discontinued, so getting replacements might be very difficult.