The Hitcher

thomp62301

I have seen both. Liked them. fav. seen is the truck scene man that has got to hurt.

Brad if your refering to the truck scene in the first one youre damn right thats got to hurt,i'm still waiting to see the remake.

I recently caught a movie called Touristas were about 6 american friends go to a third world country on vacation and are held hostage anyway there was a scene were a girl is cut open while conscious and has her organs harvested that was pretty f-cked up.

Brad if your refering to the truck scene in the first one youre damn right thats got to hurt,i'm still waiting to see the remake.

I recently caught a movie called Touristas were about 6 american friends go to a third world country on vacation and are held hostage anyway there was a scene were a girl is cut open while conscious and has her organs harvested that was pretty f-cked up.

Seen touristas not as bad as hostil...but yeah the remake does the truck scene as well.