Fs: Prc 220cc 5.3l Stage 2.5 Cnc Ported Heads

xlr82sxs

i have for sale, some prc stage 2.5 heads with literally 3hrs of use at most. i'm going a different route with my build and these need to go. they come fully assembled. and absolutely nothing is wrong with them. like i said, they've been used at most 3hrs, you can tell by the pics. what you see in the pictures is what you get..

asking price $950 shipped to the lower 48 states + 3% for paypal users only.

here's the original ad from texas-speed with more technical information as well.

ALL NEW UPDATED Precision Race Components 5.3L stage 2.5 CNC ported cylinder heads. Dyno results have shown up to 50rwhp gains with the addition of these cylinder heads.

This all new 5.3l cylinder head program offers smaller sized runners, upgraded valves, & PRC Valve Springs! The all new cylinder head is a result of over 6 months of testing & tweaking in effort to offer the best combination of runner size, and value!

Side by side flow testing has shown over 15cfm improvement over a popular competitors 225cc as cast cylinder head! This cylinder head was designed to be the ultimate in bolt on cylinder head for customers wanting to keep pricing down with stock castings!

Intake Flow Information:

.300 208

.400 257

.500 290

.600 312

The PRC Cylinder Heads Feature:

* Brand New GM 5.3l Based Cores

* Smaller Combustion Chambers For 10.75:1 Compression

* Stainless Steel 2.02"/1.575" Valves

* PRC Double Spring Kit Complete With

Springs, Titanium Retainers, Seats, & Seals

* Completely Assembled & Setup To Your Specs!

SOLD!

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)