Good News And Bad News!

Texas_Veteran

Thanks for the best wishes everyone! I really appreciate it! Who is going to send me some adult reading material while I'm away? :drool:

Congrats on the promotion and thanks for what you do. Did you ever make it down here like you said you would?

Yeah, I did make it down to Texas on the 16th, and I got back here on the 29th. I didn't have any way of getting online while I was there to get in touch with you. I'll be heading back that way when I get back from this deployment. I spent all my time with my daughter and I went hunting a little while I was there also.

Congratulations on your Promotion Sergeant!!!! Hoo-Rah

BTW ... speaking of bad news ... what ever happened to you and the complaint you were going to file against the Moving Company that helped you out in Dallas TX (if I remember correctly)????

Any word on that ???

I talked to their insurance adjuster about a month ago to try to figure everything out. They sent someone out here to take mine and my wifes stories as to what happened. I have to call them tomorrow to see what is going on with my claim. I should just call a lawyer and have them deal with them while I am away.

Yeah, I did make it down to Texas on the 16th, and I got back here on the 29th. I didn't have any way of getting online while I was there to get in touch with you. I'll be heading back that way when I get back from this deployment. I spent all my time with my daughter and I went hunting a little while I was there also.

Sorry I missed ya. Sounds like you had a good time while you were down here. Maybe next time. :cheers:

The one thing I'm upset about is that I won't be able to enjoy my first California summer because I won't be here. Hopefully I'll be around the next summer.

Congrats and don't worry about missing the summer! They're not that great! Be safe and thank you for services. Semper Fi.

congrats on your promotion, sorry bout the westpac, (i did 3 of those on a tin can). if you need someplace to stash your toys i have extra space in my garage in the high desert.

stay safe and we appreciate what you and all of our service men and women do