New Shots Of The C6

Dylan06SS

My dad had been bugging me to take some updated pics of his new ride since hes lowered it (more) , tinted the windows, added the badges, etc... so I struck a deal with him today... I got to drive it around all day and before it got dark he'd have some nice shots of his vette... man what a blast this thing is to drive :D Kinda pissed the sun got blotted out by the clouds so I couldn't get good lighting, but the pics came out decent, this color just looks a lot better when the sun hits it w/ all the flake. Anyways... enjoy.

Z51002.jpg

REAR003.jpg

LONGSHOT001.jpg

REAR002.jpg

FRONT002.jpg

REAR001.jpg

FRONT001.jpg

FLAGS001.jpg

lookn good dylan....when you take pictures do you use a tripod?

most of the time yes... for super close up shots like the flags or the z51 badge its almost a necessity... the slightest movement will usually result in a blurred image or out of focus shot. I actually shoot a lot of time w/ the tripod and use my shutter remote for the camera... that way not even the action of pushing the button on the camera results in a shakey image.

I have a really nice aluminum manfrotto tripod right now really makes a huge difference in the quality of my shots.

awesome work man id like to see more pics of that blue in the light.

whats up with the tbss drop?

im going to be dropping the maro soon and as soon as that happens ill be in with that, but the truck is overdue and been sitiing in the driveway for almost 3 weeks.

awesome work man id like to see more pics of that blue in the light.

whats up with the tbss drop?

im going to be dropping the maro soon and as soon as that happens ill be in with that, but the truck is overdue and been sitiing in the driveway for almost 3 weeks.

Just waiting to find time to do it... I've been hammered lately (as always) but hopefully soon.

LMK on the maro and the truck... I've got a couple of bimmers booked this coming weekend, but I'm open after that.