New Shots Of The C6

Dylan06SS

will they look the same in 09?

I'd assume so... I don't think the vette is up for any redesign in the next few years seeing as the new platform was introduced in 2005 and the ZR1 won't hit roads until the end of this year.

We got one that color at our dealership and I got to PDI it. Its a great color, I think it looks better in your pics than in person over here on the other coast since you have the cali sun helping you out... I love driving around in the new vettes, it was funny one time when I was driving a red C6 ZO6- sitting at a light and some guy in a red C5 ZO6 stuck his arm out the window and waved when he drove by me. He stared me down like how the hell does that young ass kid have one of those.

The color definitely looks better in the sun... all that flake and the hints of green that start to come out are amazing. I spent the better part of the day yesterday getting it buffed out and prepped for a corvette cruise/show he'll be hitting this weekend. I love this color.

The color definitely looks better in the sun... all that flake and the hints of green that start to come out are amazing. I spent the better part of the day yesterday getting it buffed out and prepped for a corvette cruise/show he'll be hitting this weekend. I love this color.

see this is bullshit- I didnt even know there was any green in it. I miss california