550 Rwhp Bolt-in Combo For Sale! Sold

Krambo

SOLD

Well, "testing the waters" here first. I am most likely selling my current set-up and building a new powerplant. :devil: My Radix'd, cam'd LQ-9 is for sale COMPLETE, not breaking it all up.

DETAILS:

-2003 LQ-9 with less than 43K total miles (~10k supercharged)

-SLP cam 216/222 .559/ .566 115LSA

-Titanium retainers, locks

-Comp 918's (not the recalled ones)

-Pinned crank pulley

-Tr-6 plugs

-Taylor 409 Race wires

-SLP 160 Thermostat

-100mm Idler Pulley conversion

-Gatorback belt(s)

-3 Dayco tensioners :P

-Magnacharger MP112 intercooled supercharger (with all of the trimmings except for the external fuel pump)

-Home Ported J-tube to 90mm

-Corvette LS2 90mm TB with correct TAC module and Speartech harness

-Snow Performance Stage 2 meth injection system (upgrades include - progressive boost controller, 2 nozzels *625ml/min and 375ml/min*, 150psi meth pump, additional shut-off solenoid, unused nozzel mounting bung, 5 galons of 100% methanol unopened, 4 galons of 50/50 mixed unopened.

-Arizona Speed and Marine headers

-2.8" and 3.3"radix pulley

-MULTIPLE custom tunes (full-out drag, street/strip, valet etc.) - the WOT drag tune is the exact tune I used to run an 11.72 @ 114.6MPH in my 03 AWD SSS. EXTENSIVE time has been put into the fueling, timing and tranny parameters to yield the MAX effort 112/LQ9 numbers both on the dyno and on the strip.

To the best of my knowledge those Radix times have not been matched in an ECSB 4x4 platform. I have N E V E R used nitrous on this combo. I would expect a 50 shot to require a roll cage :devil:

The motor has been treated to Mobile 1 its whole life with AMSOIL most recently. This set-up is VERY well manered and runs like a scalded cat when needed. Combine this powerplant with a good converter, a very freeflowing exhaust and you have a proven high 11 second SSS.

So there it is. A complete bolt-in package with a solid tune. If you are SERIOUS about the purchace, drop me a PM and I will give you my phone # to discuss. I am willing to let you drive the truck to feel and hear the motor prior to pulling it if you so desire.

Price, well if you add it all up you can see that it is a pricy investment. The new Radix kits alone are tipping 6K list. LOOK WHAT YOU ARE GETTING HERE! I am willing to take offers but will decline off the wall offers quickly so don't bother with a "I have 1K in cash now and waiting for my tax return of $1,500."

I am looking for $7,600.00. NOT including shipping.

I can provide shipping costs however if you are looking to invest in this, $200 in shipping costs most likely will not sway you. I will not ship the METHANOL. Available whenever you are ready.

Thanks for looking :cheers:

:chevy:

Actual picture of what's for sale:

IMG_0029.jpg

Other side:

IMG_0027.jpg

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:drool:

Kevin can you store the engine for me for a few years, I will have the $$ tomorrow, just have to rob a bank first. :jester:

Seriously if I had the scratch and my truck wasn't a daily driver I would consider taking the motor off your hands. :chevy: