"yeah, It'll Beat A Hemi." Stickers Are Back!

Moze

IMG_2243-crop.jpg

EASY 3-STEP PURCHASE:

1.) HIGHLIGHT AND COPY THE BLUE TEXT:

I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THE FOLLOWING:

NUMBER OF STICKERS:

AMOUNT DUE ($10 EACH):

I SAW THESE ON THE FOLLOWING SITE:

MY MEMBER NAME ON THAT SITE IS:

I WILL MAKE PAYMENT BY (PayPal, Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check):

MY NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS IS:

2.) CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE END OF THIS SENTENCE AND PASTE THE COPIED TEXT INTO YOUR EMAIL ([email protected])

3.) SEND PAYMENT BY PREFERRED METHOD (SEE COMMENTS BELOW)

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

When you type your address, be PRECISE. I am NOT responsible for lost mail.

I accept ONLY the following forms of payment: PayPal, Cash, Money Order, or Cashiers Check.

If you want to send cash, feel free to fold it in a piece of paper and mail it to me. I've sold quite a few this way with no issues.

Payment via PayPal can be made to ([email protected]). After sending the above email, you do not have to wait to hear from me to send a payment via PayPal.

If you send a Money Order or Cashiers check, P.M. me and I will give you my mailing address. The sticker(s) will NOT be shipped until I have cashed the M.O. or C.C.

Stickers are digitally printed, individually cut logos and letters.

There is not a solid black background on the logo like on previous stickers.

APPLICATION PROCESS:

1.) Clean install location thoroughly.

2.) Without removing the transfer paper (the top, thin, layer) align the sticker in the desired location.

3.) Vertically tape the right edge of the sticker to the window to act as a "hinge" and maintain alignment (it's easiest to keep the tape length shorter than the height of the sticker).

4.) With moderate pressure, carefully rub the surface of the transfer paper with a paper towel to help the letters adhere to the transfer paper.

5.) Peel off the backer sheet, separating it from the transfer paper. Be sure the vinyl is sticking to the thin transfer paper, NOT the thicker backer sheet. If a piece does not stick to the transfer paper, carefully put the transfer paper and backer sheet back together and rub on the transfer paper where the vinyl isn't releasing. You likely will not have to do this though. Typically the vinyl adheres pretty well to the transfer paper.

6.) With the backer material removed, carefully lay the transfer paper against your install surface and rub briskly with a paper towel.

(NOTE: You will need to first install the white vinyl (the eyes and the text). Next, simply align the red logo with the white eyes using the method described above. This is fairly simple, however in some instances, it may be easier to shine a light from the opposite side of the glass so the white eyes are clearly visible.)

FINISHED!

Dude...relax...this guy has sold these on here before and they sell out pretty dam quick. Its no different than having a calvin peeing on a ford sign. He even sold some blemished ones and all those sold. This sticker will egg on a few more unsuspecting dodges to play with you to. I'm getting one. I think they are pretty clever.

Just ordered the sticker 2day, I think they are sweet!

Jus emagine the look on a hemi dudes face when he get's offended by the sticker, try's to test you and finds out the sticker was correct! LOL :lol:

Hemi dudes! :nono: (may have to add a link, to Chase smoking those hemi's to inspire people to go out and do the same!

~Danny

No way would I want a dodge emblem or "hemi" on my SS :mad:Good luck with the sale.
Dodge has a sticker out identical to this that says: "YEAH, IT'S GOT A HEMI". These are direct imitations of those except with the rams head fallen over, tongue hanging out, and eye's rolled.Trust me, they piss the Dodge guys off and will get you lots of races. Imagine pulling up to a Dodge and seeing a Chevy logo in the shape of a weenie with the words "Like a cock" next to it...same effect.
Can you do the font in silver instead of white?Thanks,Teddy
Sorry man, they're done in white to mock the original.
Just ordered the sticker 2day, I think they are sweet!Jus emagine the look on a hemi dudes face when he get's offended by the sticker, try's to test you and finds out the sticker was correct! LOL :lol: Hemi dudes! :nono: (may have to add a link, to Chase smoking those hemi's to inspire people to go out and do the same!~Danny
Yours is going out first thing in the monrning Danny - thanks again. :)

• 4 weeks later...
my friend has a dodge hemi, and I cant wait to shove this sticker in his face

it's a very fun thing to do....but truthfully the only hemi that has raced me is my friend and we didn't race thill this past weekend......i pulled him so bad i had to give him the hit and i wasn't ready so i just let him go and he got pulled over :P