Hello Everybody!

novanet

Hello all!

I'm a new member who has found this site to be a wealth of information. I picked up a new '03 SS (black) leftover from the local dealership right before the new year. I loved my last truck (a 2000 Silverado Z71) and was a little sad to see it go, it was a great truck, but I LOVE the new SS!

Mods to date:

Retrax retractable tonneau cover (www.rolltopcover.com)

Dynalock electric tailgate lock (http://www.dynolock.net/Dyno-Elelock.htm)

Sylvania Silverstars high and low beams

Mobil 1 "Factory Fill" GM Oil cap & Fan Shroud Sticker :cool:

My next mods will be a Volant Cold Air Intake system (w/upcoming SS ram air tube) and a PCM reprogram. I can't decide between Wester's or PCMFORLESS for this service. I could sure use some advice on this, guys. Let me know what you think!

Ty (Novanet)

BTW, I saw another black SS at the foot of the I-74 bridge here in beautiful Moline, IL at 4:01 PM yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. We exchanged waves and I was just wondering if that person was here on the forum. If so, drop me a line!

Thanks for the welcome SilveradoSS04! I'll get ahold of Farmtruk and see what he has to say. BTW, I'm in Moline, IL. Locally we call the area the "Quad Cities" (Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline) Thanks for the advice!

Welcome to the site.

Tuning is a good thing to start with. Personally though, if I planned on a few bolt-ons (intake, headers, cam, etc...) I would wait until they were done before the programming. Just my opinion.

Archived