I F*cking Hate Ups

Holty

:rant:

I ordered some parts for my truck, paid extra shipping to have it delivered 2nd day air, so i could have it for this weekend. Tracked my package today, F*cking UPS screwed me as usual. The tracking delay note reads: "THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE DESTINATION LOCATION AND IS DELAYED". WTF?

:rant:

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just my point

if UPS wouldnt have missed getting the package on the truck to the next distribution point today, he would have it tomorrow, still quicker than ground would have been......anyway Josh said he wanted it for this weekend, so 2nd Day blue was the only choice

if UPS wouldnt have missed getting the package on the truck to the next distribution point today, he would have it tomorrow, still quicker than ground would have been......anyway Josh said he wanted it for this weekend, so 2nd Day blue was the only choice

and again its still going to show up the same time as it would of been ground cause of UPS mishandling. that is my point. if everything worked perfect then yes but since it doesnt thats why groudn would of been cheaper and he would have it the same as he is goign to know. that is exactly my point. not ot make and arguement or anything just that sicne it was a mishap its going to arrive the same as if it was ground instead of paying extra for it.