My Brothers 94 Single Turbo Alpine Silver Supra 6spd

00silverad0

Here is a link to my brothers thread on supraforums about his car for sale. He is looking to sell it outright or trade for a TBSS + cash. Just thought I would try and help him out and get a larger audience. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions you can pm me because I know just about everything there is to know about that car.

In trailblazerss.com, it will not allow me to post in the for sale section even though I'm a member. So if someone who is a member on there would be kind enough to throw a link down in the for sale section over there, linking it to here that would be great, seeing as how he is wanting to trade for a TBSS.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

*Price Reduced*

$38,000 FIRM with stock polished wheels

Basic Information:

-Year: 1994

-Transmission: 6 Speed manual

-Color: Alpine Silver/Black

-Mileage: 64,XXX

100_0730.jpg

Mod List:

Engine:

-PTE 67mm Turbo

-Boost Logic full 4” Exhaust System

-Greddy 3-Row Intercooler

-HKS Tubular Manifold

-HKS Wastegate

-Turbonetics Godzilla Blow Off Valve

100_0770.jpg

Drivetrain:

-Southbend clutch

-Eibach Lowering Springs

-Stock Polished Wheels

-Rear: widened to 17x11 with BFG G-force 315

-Front: stock rear wheels

(will drop the price and sell with a set of regularly sized polished stock wheels)

Fuel:

-720cc Injectors

-HKS Fuel Rail

-Dual Walbro Pumps

-Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

-Fuel lines custom built by Marko at Billet Design

Electronics:

-Map ECU

-G-Force ECU- 8k redline, fuel cut, speed limiter

-Defi BF Gauges- boost and fuel pressure

-PLX M300 Wideband

-Greddy Profec B Boost Controller

-Greddy Turbo Timer

Pictures:

100_0729.jpg

100_0744.jpg

100_0739.jpg

100_0736.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0723.jpg

100_2054.jpg

Note changes in pictures: Defi Gauges have since been installed. They are located in the clock and a cut out hole near the left side air vent, the control unit is located between the console and driver seat. In addition I changed the heater hoses to steal braided lines.

Condition:

My Supra is in overall excellent shape. The exterior has a few minor rock chips from highway driving. The interior is in excellent shape as well. There is no wear or tear on the black leathers seats and they are still nice and soft. Car has been garaged kept under a car cover and only driven in nice weather during my ownership. Everything is in working order with no known problems.

History:

My Supra has never been in any accidents and has a clean and clear carfax. It also has all VIN’s in place and has all original paint.

I purchased the car when it was bone stock, three years ago, from the second owner who lived in Georgia at around 57k miles. I drove the car in BPU form until around 800 miles ago when I decided to do the single turbo conversion. The majority of the work on my car has been done by Marko at Billet Design, the only other people to touch the car were myself and Everton (Whizky on the forum).

Other:

I have gotten many compliments on my Supra and I truly will be sad to see it go but I am at a point where I don’t have the time to enjoy it and would like to purchase something I will use more often. My car has never been abused, tracked or dyno’ed. I have almost all the records since my ownership that I will include with the car. I also have the original OEM keys, books and remote entry. I’m sure I have forgotten some things in the ad so if you have any questions feel free to call me at (954) 914-3226 or email me at [email protected]. Please no low ball offers or tire kickers. I may consider a trade for a stock or BPU 6 Speed Supra.

Thank you,

Dave

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)