Quiet Exhaust?

srtSSsvt121

ok so i am getting kind of tired of my flow masters, and the sound is kind of getting on my nerves when i have people in the car i cant hear them without the sound of the exhaust. So what im asking is, is there a performance exhaust that is quiet during idle daily driving??? Any repsonses are appreciated. :chevy:

Magnaflow is good too. little rumble during regular driving and idle, and screams (maybe not as much as the Corsa) at WOT. Either would be good IMO

Corsa sport all the way if your just doing somthing cat back. Nice and quiet at idle. During highways cruising the only real way you head the exhaust not is whats coming from outside. There is no drone at all inside. It is also nice and LOUD when you slam your foot down on the go pedal :devil:

GM Performance Parts (manufactured by Borla) :chevy: Minimal drone, tame at idle, loud ouside but relatively quiet inside. :thumbs:

Here is what it sounds like in the cab w/CAI........

GMPP Interior Sound

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Corsa Touring is even quieter than the Corsa Sport. I have the sport and it is not loud and there is no drone in the cab. I also have LT's though and that adds to the noise a little bit. Corsa is the absolute best exhaust I have ever owned on any vehicle. I had it on my avalanche and now the SS. I will never own anything else as far as custom exhaust. I have seen so many after market hack job POS in my time, its not even funny. Corsa bolts right up to the stock location in about 15 minutes, no joke. The biggest amount of time is cutting the old exhaust off. Go corsa, you wont regret it. IF you really want quiet, get the touring series muffler, you will still have the same or more gains than the crapmasters you are running now.

not the best video clip but gives you and idea on what it sounds like from the outside. Corsa sport that is.

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/fir...nt=100_1199.flv

this one is inside the cab...

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/fir...nt=MOV00117.flv

Edited by firervfd37 (see edit history)

i have the B&B that came with my truck when i bought it no drone reasonable when at idle can hear is when your on the throttle i think it is a good choice

it was the dual exit ot the back & it started to melt the bumper cover so I had Kooks move them to the side

i work for GM and we install the GM Performance exhaust they are loud :chevy:

Corsa Touring is even quieter than the Corsa Sport. I have the sport and it is not loud and there is no drone in the cab. I also have LT's though and that adds to the noise a little bit. Corsa is the absolute best exhaust I have ever owned on any vehicle. I had it on my avalanche and now the SS. I will never own anything else as far as custom exhaust. I have seen so many after market hack job POS in my time, its not even funny. Corsa bolts right up to the stock location in about 15 minutes, no joke. The biggest amount of time is cutting the old exhaust off. Go corsa, you wont regret it. IF you really want quiet, get the touring series muffler, you will still have the same or more gains than the crapmasters you are running now.

:withstupid: , you aren't kidding...it took me longer to put the truck on the lift and remove my stock exhaust than it did to throw the Corsa Sport on there. I will never own anything else.

OK, if the GM Performance Parts Exhuast is made by Bolra, are the GMPP and Borla the exact same, or is there any difference what so ever?

They are very close, but the Borla kit has a dual rear exit out of the back, and the GMPP kit exits the stock location. :chevy: