1. 1. I have been looking at these 3 choices

• Nitto NT420S
    • Toyo Proxes ST
    • Yokohama Parada Spec-X

I am looking for tires for my Foose Speedster 6's 20 X 9 wheels

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/f...rd=20&ar=50

http://www.toyo.com/docs/tires/tires.asp?l...y=lgt-suv-truck

http://www.yokohamatire.com/TireSizes.asp?TireID=501

What would you buy and why? Thanks for your input.

They will be going on these.........

Picture_232.jpg

Picture_234.jpg

Jeff... I bought Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires last April with my new wheels. I've been happy with them so far. Ride is nice, and they're definitely better than the stock Goodyears. But just about anything is. Nice wheel choice!

Hey Jeff .... not to totally derail your thread ... but did you see that TByrne has a sale of buy 3 get one free on tires?? Wouldn't hurt for a free call ... what do you have to lose...

Buy online through him ... then go pick them up... not too far of a drive for you .... If you can "Pay" in advance .. maybe get the break, due to Mail order, and pay no sales tax ... (Ma 5%)

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Hey Jeff .... not to totally derail your thread ... but did you see that TByrne has a sale of buy 3 get one free on tires?? Wouldn't hurt for a free call ... what do you have to lose...

Buy online through him ... then go pick them up... not too far of a drive for you .... If you can "Pay" in advance .. maybe get the break, due to Mail order, and pay no sales tax ... (Ma 5%)

Thanks Shuan, I did see that. The problem w/ buying tires and then trying to find someone to mount them on chrome rims is difficult. There is one shop around here (that I found) that will do it but they charge $30.00 per wheel, so there goes what I would save buy getting one free.

Thanks Shuan, I did see that. The problem w/ buying tires and then trying to find someone to mount them on chrome rims is difficult. There is one shop around here (that I found) that will do it but they charge $30.00 per wheel, so there goes what I would save buy getting one free.

Copy that ... but ask Tbyrne to mount them ...

Thanks everyone for your votes.

I just ordered 305/50/20 Nitto NT420s, got them for $655.00 mounted and balance. Should have them by the beginning of next week. Now I just have to wait until spring to put them on. :fume: