Autozone Sucks

smoke03

Well as you all know ive been having problems with my truck starting. I thought it was a battery so i put a different one on it and it and it still cranked like shit. So then today we took my starter off and took it to autozone to have them test it and they said it was good BUT the housing was cracked. Im pretty sure the housing being cracked wouldnt cause it to not crank at all SO we bought a new one and put it on the truck and it cranked like BRAND SPANKIN NEW! MY TRUCKS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and for those of you wanting to put a starter on your truck...Let me tell you.....ITS A B*TCH!

Make sure your system isn't causing problems. I used a battery mount for my amp and it came lose the other night and the truck wouldn't start. I need to remove all that $hit sine I solf my amp and subs months ago lol. volt gauge was jumping around like crazy. Alt shouldn't be too hard to remove. I had to remove mine when I added the radix. Had to remove a lot of stuff doh!!. Glad to hear you got it fixed.