Sold The Ss Bought This

nippy

Not a bad looking truck. I'm still partial to the ss. I'm not a fan of wheels that big, but that's just me. 22" is as big as I'll go. Did you have to do the recall on the cam shaft? That was one problem I've head about on those trucks.

U damn trader :D J/K man... congrats :cheers: on the new truck. i lik the way it sits on those 6's, and personally i lik the color? any performance mods yet/plans???

-Rob

I say to each his own. :cheers: Nice looking truck,I just traded my 06 Tundra in on my SS. I don't plan on ever buying another.The 4.7 v8 has been out for 8 years or so, yet a cat back exhaust, cold air intake, and headers are the only real performance parts available on the Tundras.I like to modify and personalize my vehicles. The TuRD racing blowers were only out on 00-02 trucks. the engine changed once in 03 and once in 05, when 40 hp was added with vvt-i. The 2007 5.7 trucks do start with about 80 more hp, but are 1000 pounds heavier. They also have a problem with performance parts.If you plan to modify your Tundra, I just hope you have better luck finding them than I did (or maybe keep waiting on that TuRD blower that's always rumored to be right around the corner :rolleyes: )

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)