Wanted: 1 Chrome 22" Ss Wheel

bad88t-top

Hi guys,

I'm looking for 1 22" Chrome SS wheel for my 04 SS Silverado. I purchased the truck from Chris Brenner in Chicago about 2 months ago and before I left Chicago I realized it had a cracked wheel. Unfortunately he left like 5 minutes before I noticed the wheel. He didn't want to step up and refund me any of my money, so I'm now in the market for a 22" wheel. Hopefully someone has 1 laying around or knows where I might be able to pick one up at a reasonable price. Let me know.

Thanks, Bill 724-612-5315

Edited by bad88t-top (see edit history)

Hi guys,

I'm looking for 1 22" Chrome SS wheel for my 04 SS Silverado. I purchased the truck from Chris Brenner in Chicago about 2 months ago and before I left Chicago I realized it had a cracked wheel. Unfortunately he left like 5 minutes before I noticed the wheel. He didn't want to step up and refund me any of my money, so I'm now in the market for a 22" wheel. Hopefully someone has 1 laying around or knows where I might be able to pick one up at a reasonable price. Let me know.

Thanks, Bill 724-612-5315

I have 22" Chromies on Falken Rubber, they have 150KM's on them, I bought them stupidly without thinking drove around with them one day and took em' off. For pics and info email me at [email protected] ....the rims are practically new and rubbers got the above km's on them. I want $2000, paid $3800+15%CAN, i'll help you ship em on the bus or somethin........ rob.

I have 22" Chromies on Falken Rubber, they have 150KM's on them, I bought them stupidly without thinking drove around with them one day and took em' off. For pics and info email me at [email protected] ....the rims are practically new and rubbers got the above km's on them. I want $2000, paid $3800+15%CAN, i'll help you ship em on the bus or somethin........ rob.

I don't know where you're located, but im in Lowell, MA and i used to work at a place in Tewksbury, MA called rimpro. They repair wheels and purchase wheels. Call em up at 888-2-RIMPRO. Great guys over there. I got my SS 22 replicas there and lets just say i paid somewhere below my bosses cost price. Somewhere between $549 and $551. You figure it out.

-Mike Mac :cheers:

Did you pay 549 for all four or for each? I just bought a used set of 22" replicas for $700 plus trading the 17 inch aluminum alloys that came stock. Came wrapped in pirellis that will last maybe a year. light scratches but what youd expect used. I felt great about the purchase, but some people have told me I was screwed.