2003 Black Sss For Sale - 22,500 Obo

haynss

*****SOLD******

sup people, been a while. Any how she is up for sale again. Im willing to listen to all reasonable offers. Here's basically what shes got. Ive included some pics as well. She is still very clean on the exterior and interior with about 48000 miles, and about 12000 on the 'new' motor. Hit me up for any questions.

makani

-Cast Iron 408ci -EFI Live Flashscan scan and tune -Lunati Pro Billet Stroker Kit w/Wiseco Forged Pistons (Dished), 9.1:1 compression -Jessel Roller Rockers -242/242 .560 lsa 114 custom comp cam -STS GT70 turbo -Custom Methanol Tank -NOS 75 wet shot -Double Roller Timing Chain -LS-6 Oil Pump -ARP Head Studs -Titanium retainers -CompR lifters -60lb injectors -Cometic Head Gaskets -TOG mid-length headers -WCCH Stage II 6.0 Heads w/2.02 & 1.6 -Custom built 4L65E -Setrab tranny cooler -Transgo HD shift kit w/corvette servo -Yank TT3000 stall -Dual Walbro GSS340 in-tank fuel pumps -Hawk pads -Baer Eradispeed plus one -Magnaflow 3" with gutted cats -'05 Electric Fans -DMH Electric Cutout

sszaino4.jpg

sszaino3.jpg

gaugesinterior.jpg

Edited by haynss (see edit history)

Hey big Kahuna long time no type, how ya been bro? selling the subs with it? :(

doing good, how you been?? actually i took the subs and put them in my car :) built a new box with umm proper air space so they hit HARDer....very nice!!! love them subs ;-)

hey now, no need to make fun of my box making skills! LOL we both knew they were starving for air. had to make them fit under the seat though ya know! :) good luck with the same bro, hope you still hang around though.

• 2 weeks later...