03 Ss New Graphic

Hey, Thank's for checkin this out!

I've been wanting Hockey sticks for about a year, but I didn't dig the current ones on the market as much. :tear:

So, I finally found somebody to make them to my specs! Let me know how they look! :dunno: lol

I have custom lettering in black on the tip, and the tip is wider, bout all that I wanted different. :thumbs:

~Danny

enginepull008.jpg

enginepull009.jpg

enginepull005.jpg

enginepull007.jpg

looks real good im still thinkin bout geting the stripes on my self but not sure yet where did u get urs from

Actually, a Local sign and graphic shop did it for me. they intsalled them too.

The Cool Part was, they took a Picture of my truck, loaded it into ther computer, and started designing it right in front of me, so I was able to get it precise.

Also, the Lettering on the front is another sticker, so it can be changed anytime. the 408ci kinda takes the sleeper out of it.

I might move my "SS" Logos to the tip of the stick? :dunno:

Thank's for the compliment!

~Danny

im not

how come your red looks "dull"

Not sure, Woody? Maybe My Camera suck's? It is really flat light outside, and if i take 5 pic's only 1 will usually turn out. LOL

Note: If you look by the tail light there's a reflection of a street light, and my bushes reflect on the body. So it is pretty glossy. :dunno:

Thank's for the Crtique. :jester: lol

~Danny

Not sure, Woody? Maybe My Camera suck's? It is really flat light outside, and if i take 5 pic's only 1 will usually turn out. LOL

Note: If you look by the tail light there's a reflection of a street light, and my bushes reflect on the body. So it is pretty glossy. :dunno:

Thank's for the Crtique. :jester: lol

~Danny

i noticed that the color looks good in the garage pic but outside its a little dull, maybe due to all the white snow.