Black Powder Coat Step Rails

Drew30

one of my sponsors went out of business so i'm selling my step rails and droppign my truck, they're powder coat black and were installed for probably, a few scratches across the bottom, the wont be visible when installed the are Tech tubes brand and i believe they will fit 99-07(classic) extended cabs i'm pretty sure they retailed at $250... I'm in dallas but i can ship them anywhere... PM me if you're interested

Pictures?

they're kind of in a box in my storage unit, and i'm on the road right now, and all of the pics of my truck are backed up at the office, as soon as i get back to dallas i'll snap some pics of them

• 2 weeks later...

her ya go... freshly cleaned and all, I still have all ofg the original hardware but i used my own to mount them... I dont have the instructions though, but i can write up a step by step if you need them, it's really simple

dscn0631xo9.th.jpg

dscn0630rm8.th.jpg

dscn0629hh9.th.jpg

dscn0628cl9.th.jpg

dscn0627bp2.th.jpg

dscn0626qo8.th.jpg

I have a ton more, and they're all pretty high quality and much much larger, i can e-mail them if you want, sorry about the size, wasnt sure the amount of space allowed for pics in posts