What Do You All Think About These...

What do you all think?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Keep em or loose em?

• Keep em...
    • Loose em...

Got these headlight covers off ebay cheap. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I figure if a can find a black bowtie it'll look better. I was thinking about seein if shopman can do a black one with the blue ss inlay...that'd be sweet, right? I like the back, so I'm leaving them on.

100_1050.jpg

100_1055.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoshop...

blackbowtie-1.jpg

gawd no. Looks like an Auto Zone special. Do some dark colors up front like Wody said, and get your headlights tinted...not cheap ass covers..

K then. Cheap ass covers are all I can afford. And I already said I planned on getting a black bowtie.

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

Get alittle alchohol/or acetone and take off the "AVS". Im undecide but once more black is added to the front it would blend better :)

Thanks...I was wonderin how I could get that off :cheers:

I had the black grill inserts on mine with the black bowtie ... might match it up a little better ... paint the lower grill blakc if you dont get grill covers .... Maybe take them down to a shop and have them color matched to the truck ???? might get some unwanted officer attention thouhg

Also if you want to 'tryout' a black bowite .... get a vinyl overlay and see if you like it. I love my black bowtie ... but it is cheaper with vinyl if you are not sure.

may15033.jpg

Here is the difference black paint makes on the factory grills

truckgrill001.jpg

Edited by Big O (see edit history)