What Do You All Think About These...

What do you all think?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Keep em or loose em?

• Keep em...
    • Loose em...

Kim, how much did these run you off ebay? I've been looking into getting them but cant get myself to pay 75 bucks from stylin.
I actually found these on ebay while looking for clear headlights. I was able to get all of em(front and back) for 30. Give me a couple of more days to think about it. And if i decide to loose them, I'll sell you these. Just so you know, though, I got them used so they do have scratches and scuffs on them.
kim, i will be happy to paint an OEM bowtie black for you. just let me know and its done
Pm sent

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoshop...

blackbowtie-1.jpg

K then. Cheap ass covers are all I can afford. And I already said I planned on getting a black bowtie.

how about a paint to match bowtie? Photo shop: I have too much time right now, lol

blueSS.jpg

Well thanks for all the input guys. I've decided to loose the covers for now. Maybe when I can afford it, though, I might do something like this...

blackbowtie-3.jpg

that looks a lot better

• 3 weeks later...
Well thanks for all the input guys. I've decided to loose the covers for now. Maybe when I can afford it, though, I might do something like this...

blackbowtie-3.jpg

Have somebody photoshop your upper grills black in this picture.....(just to get an idea on how your stock grill would look painted black as well)............I think it would probably look pretty good.................... :D

Since you decided to lose the covers there is no need to black out the grill. I liked your truck before with the full grill and cleared lights. just my .02 cents
Yeah..I finally found some clear headlights on ebay like I used to have. That's what I'm going back to, I just have to save up the moolah first :cheers:
I think they look good, add the black bowtie and blue inlay, and loose the avs sign. Nice truck Kim :chevy:
Thank you.