Wires For O2 Sensor, Which Are Which?

blackss2006

not doggin ya or nothin but im kinda curious of what the purpose for those are if theres no real way to adjust your ratio, is there?

I used it for nos you should be rich and at wot before you spray. The gauge will show rich green. Then you can watch to make sure it does not turn full on red, which would means something is wrong with your gas noid and you better turn things off quick or start looking for a new engine. That's the only real use. Not really very good at that. Puts on a nice annoying light show and looks like rice if that's your sort of thing. Does about nothing else, no you need wide band and software for tuning, not a simple a/r gauge.

not doggin ya or nothin but im kinda curious of what the purpose for those are if theres no real way to adjust your ratio, is there?

no not really, my air/fuel ratio is perfect couldn't want any better, i got autometer gauges just laying around so i thought i would put them to use, its mostly just for show, but i want them to be functional to,plus i am doig a 50 shot wet kit is why!