Fs: 2003 Black Ss

hugobossvp

Well, I decided that im gonna try and get into a standard cab short bed for a number of reasons so im selling the truck. Dont really want to, but its not really practical for me anymore given the amount of driving i do. Here it is:

2003 Silverado SS w/ 77K on the clock, 90% highway miles.

-All options except onstar and the digital climate control. (leather, heated seats, power everything)

-Always used synthetic engine oil.

-Royal Purple gear oil

-All service receipts available.

-Includes GM Protection Plan that covers the truck through 86,000 miles w/ a $100 deductible.

-Trailer package

-20% tint in door windows

-Always kept clean, waxed regularly.

-The paint is not perfect, but for 77k miles, i would say its in excellent shape.

$18,000

This truck is mostly stock, but for the asking price, ill throw in the Volant intake that i bought about 6 months ago and ill keep the 8000k HID kit in it. It does need 2 tires and is probably due for brake pads all around. Otherwise, it runs and drives perfectly.

Pictures available upon request.

-Hugo

Edited by SSinRI (see edit history)

Well, I decided that im gonna try and get into a short bed for a number of reasons so im selling the truck. Dont really want to, but its not really practical for me anymore given the amount of driving i do. Here it is:

2003 Silverado SS w/ 77K on the clock, 90% highway miles.

-All options except onstar and the digital climate control. (leather, heated seats, power everything)

-Always used synthetic engine oil.

-Royal Purple gear oil

-All service receipts available.

-Includes GM Protection Plan that covers the truck through 86,000 miles w/ a $100 deductible.

-Trailer package

-20% tint in door windows

-Always kept clean, waxed regularly.

-The paint is not perfect, but for 77k miles, i would say its in excellent shape.

$18,000

This truck is mostly stock, but for the asking price, ill throw in the Volant intake that i bought about 6 months ago and ill keep the 8000k HID kit in it. It does need 2 tires and is probably due for brake pads all around. Otherwise, it runs and drives perfectly.

Pictures available upon request.

-Hugo

you got a long bed SS??? never heard of one...LOL :jester: