Who's 2003 Ss Do I Have From Ct

devinsgn

I've missed my 04 SSS since i traded it in back last march when i got a even trade deal for a brand new 06 Goat for it. So I took a 3 and half hour drive up to Don Mallon Chevy up in CT to look at a 03 SSS. Well i took it home.

Just wondering if the previous owner is on here. The dealership said it was traded in but it has a New York inspection sticker on it. It has blacked out grilles and blacked out bowtie and a fiberglass bed cover.

I was talking to a salesman there because im looking at trading down from my truck and he was telling me he just sold an SS. Sounds like you got a good deal on it bro, good luck.

Any chance you traded a regular cab short bed in? He has a blue one im looking at. Good dealership to do business with?

Edited by SSinRI (see edit history)

I was talking to a salesman there because im looking at trading down from my truck and he was telling me he just sold an SS. Sounds like you got a good deal on it bro, good luck.

Any chance you traded a regular cab short bed in? He has a blue one im looking at. Good dealership to do business with?

Yeah i got an awesome deal on it! I couldn't pass up that deal. (Only a 3 hour drive) Tell you the truth they aren't the best dealership I have dealt with. Like they their finance guy isn't that good. They sent me home without a temp insurance and registration until they transfered my registration over. Which all the other dealerships I have dealt with done for me. Its been almost 2 weeks now and I still haven't got my registration transfer yet! Also like just about every other dealership the sales guy must have sold shoes the day before they have no clue to anything about their product.

Nope I traded in a extended cab short bed Sierra.

As for pictures I'll have them up by the weekend since i work while the sun its up.

Edited by devinsgn (see edit history)