So.cal Meet Official Sign Up List

So it looks like a G2G is set for the Inland empire area on Saturday feb. 2nd. We will meet in the Rancho/Ontario area right by where the 10 and 15 freeways meet. We got Lunch planned, perhaps a little cruise and opportunities for a bunch of great group photos. Exact plans and locations will be set in the near future but for now heres enough information to get an official sign up list. It'll be a great time so who's in???!!!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the one at ontario would be best as its more in the middle of where everyone can meet . also alot of places to park where some group shots can be taken and maybe a cruise through victoria gardens to the yardhouse for a round .

so pretty much it comes down to

great beer and good food

vs

great food and good beer

i think the one at ontario would be best as its more in the middle of where everyone can meet . also alot of places to park where some group shots can be taken and maybe a cruise through victoria gardens to the yardhouse for a round .

so pretty much it comes down to

great beer and good food

vs

great food and good beer

i won't be making this one but my opinion is great beer makes good food great. so i'd say go for great beer, set up some DD's guys have fun and be safe :cheers:

i won't be making this one but my opinion is great beer makes good food great. so i'd say go for great beer, set up some DD's guys have fun and be safe :cheers:

Agreed... plus yardhouse is at Victoria Gardens... much better spot to garner attention with our rides and a wide open parking structure roof for us to do pics on.

Im in for this... so wat time r we suppose to meet exactly???

-Rob

As of now i'm saying be there at 1:00pm....if anyone absolutely cant make it at that time or as a group it would be more convenient to meet at a different time then we can work on it from there.

well id say a bit later but it sucks for some who are driving a distance.

its only 15 mintues from me and im usually in that area on friday and saturday nights for dinner any ways.

id like to see a few more people sign up at least though.

c mon can we get 10 people to sign up ??