So.cal Meet Official Sign Up List

some of you have seen my pics, pretty decent... if we find a spot i can take some truck pics at around sunset... i will bring my big camera and my tripod....

that is if i go... still not sure... i would have to ride with someone.

D

hey Dave if ur down to come out hit me up, ill pick u up. that way we can get some good shots of everyone next to their trucks. this time Chase wont have to Spiderman his ass up on to dumpers to get a good shot :jester: .

Hey Chase where did u take those shot of ur camaro after Dylan detailed it??? it was in a parking lot with some palm trees in it???

-Rob

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i may have some good news. but found that my converter failed yet again and im sending it back to pi to be fixed again. and im going back with a tcs billet converter , they guarantee that that the hub will not break and its made from a stronger metal . holty helped me rule out the tune so that not the problem . so i may have the sss , it should be ready next week .

well i may have some good news. but found that my converter failed yet again and im sending it back to pi to be fixed again. and im going back with a tcs billet converter , they guarantee that that the hub will not break and its made from a stronger metal . holty helped me rule out the tune so that not the problem . so i may have the sss , it should be ready next week .

Sweet :cheers: it looks lik it might be a pretty good turn out of trucks.

-Rob

No rain till Saturday night..... :)

COO :D

so here is the updated list. please confirm if you are still going. anyone else?

04chase

12'srock

saytag

blksscpt

champion201

dylan06SS

blackbeast ss

CHPspecial

freshSS

HAZMAT

i got WAY2MUCH, chevyracer83 for pt.net and i think another guys from there coming out with us. plus FreshSS has some guys that r coming and a couple of guys meeting us there. but i know im still going.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)