So.cal Meet Official Sign Up List

I have every intention of being there, but I am fighting a REALLY nasty cold... I've had a fever over 100* almost all week and this is the first day I've felt even good enough to get out of bed and log on. Hopefully I'm on the road to recovery. Doesn't help matters any I threw my back out starting on the install of my new rotors last Sunday... everytime I cough feels like someone is jabbing a knife in my back :(

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i wont be able to come cuz my truck is in for service.. the transmission was randomly not going into forth gear so its been fixed and i wont get it back till Monday, hopefully there will be another meet around by that i could check out! have fun tomarrow

mark

hey i'll be a late addition, im going to be heading out there soon with my SS, names Justin, i'll be in a silver one, with kinda messed up bumper cover but there is slight story behind that one, anyways hope to meet everyone out there.