So.cal Meet Official Sign Up List

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was my first meet and it was great to meet everyone, everyone has awesome trucks.. really good turn out, hopefully next meet i should have my new bumper on and not look like the off-road SS (the silver one with the messed up bumper), but i had great time hope to have a another soon! :chevy::cheers:

well it was good meeting up with u guys again, we had a good turn out. and it was good to meet the some of the members to the site, hopefully we can get another one together soon. here are some of the pics that i took. i didnt take that many. i gotta start takin someone with me to take pics of everyone's trucks when we're driving...

anyways:

febtruckmeet002.jpg

febtruckmeet001.jpg

febtruckmeet003.jpg

febtruckmeet005.jpg

febtruckmeet004.jpg

febtruckmeet007.jpg

-Rob

some latr shots:

febtruckmeet010.jpg

febtruckmeet009.jpg

their not good but Shannon took some way better shots and hopefully he will post damn up soon. oh yeah and not to forget the F*CKING honda that ruined our would-be sick line-up of trucks. i think saytagf said it best 7 dope ass truck a F*CKING honda then 3 more dope trucks.

febtruckmeet008.jpg

Dylan post up ur pics ASAP.

-Rob

Looks like ya guys had a good time, I didnt make it, obviously. Work called. I had some out of state contractors come in late Friday, figured they would be done testing Friday but it extended well into Saturday evening. I'm still on call this morning just in case. They better be done by Super Bowl kick off time.

Anyhow, I know its early but are their any plans for another GTG in the future?

Good times guys... it was nice getting to put some faces to all these names/trucks. Next time I won't be a retard and forget a jacket when its <60* outside :D

I'll try and get those pics up a little later today. :cheers:

Still wondering what the segway cop code is for a grocery getter doing donuts on top of the parking structure :jester:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Results of pics were as expected... pretty shitty... I tried to salvage what I could in PS... also didn't help matters I was freezing and not too motivated to get you guys to get your trucks moved around for individual shots... next meet lets do the pics before I have a pitcher of beer.

SSSmeetFeb0801.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0802.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0803.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0807.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0808.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0809.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0810.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0811.jpg

SSSmeetFeb0812.jpg

WoW if those pics are shitty i can only imagine wat some good pics would look lik.... those Pics look pretty damn good to me Dylan, nice work sir, nice work indeed...

I guess I hold my standards a little too high... I wish we would've had more light/room to work with cuz I could've done some really cool shots of everyones trucks.

Yeah pretty good pics dylan... I like the v tech SS... :lol:

Did you and chase have a beer for me? :cheers:

Sadly no... Chase and I each pounded one then we left... they wanted 2 1/2 hour wait for a table for us and SOME MEMBERS didn't have current DL's to get their beers :D