So.cal Meet Official Sign Up List

I guess I hold my standards a little too high... I wish we would've had more light/room to work with cuz I could've done some really cool shots of everyones trucks.

yeah i guess soo, well next one we need to make at a park or something so we can have a BBQ/Carne Asada :D ... cant wait for the next one... :chevy:

-Rob

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and SOME MEMBERS didn't have current DL's to get their beers :D

Guilty....But i still wanna know who the F*CK brings DMV extension papers to the bar with them?!?!? Before this meet i was never aware that my Birth day actually changed when my drivers license expired :jester: :jester:

Somebody didn't call me! :idiot: Iwent late in the rounds at my race but I still could have made it. Oh well, next time I guess. Great turn out and pics!

:idiot: dumbass me :idiot: sorry about that John i'll remember next time for sure. but how did u do in ur races???

-Rob

Guilty....But i still wanna know who the F*CK brings DMV extension papers to the bar with them?!?!? Before this meet i was never aware that my Birth day actually changed when my drivers license expired :jester: :jester:

Later on in life that might not be such a bad thing. :jester:

:cheers:

:idiot: dumbass me :idiot: sorry about that John i'll remember next time for sure. but how did u do in ur races???

-Rob

Well, I didn't win but I didn't lose either. We ran out of daylight and then it was rained out on Sunday so the race will finish on April 12th. I am in the 4th round of 7 total (about 13-16 cars left).

Well, I didn't win but I didn't lose either. We ran out of daylight and then it was rained out on Sunday so the race will finish on April 12th. I am in the 4th round of 7 total (about 13-16 cars left).

hey well that means ur just in the middle of all the fun :chevy: .

-Rob

so where is the next one fella? we should do it like the end of this month. if not early march.

how about a so cal drag strip get together?

you dont have to run but its fun wathcing some dumb ass ricers miss a gear and see some fast cars.

next one is march 8th.

so where is the next one fella? we should do it like the end of this month. if not early march.

how about a so cal drag strip get together?

you dont have to run but its fun wathcing some dumb ass ricers miss a gear and see some fast cars.

next one is march 8th.

Sounds official enough to me March 8th...where? California Speedway?