So.cal Meet Official Sign Up List

yeah i think me, FreshSS and saytagf are meeting up around 1:00 too then we're heading out in an SSS squadren :devil::driving:

damn im getting anxious......

-Rob

im going to be in southgate maybe we could all role together,let me know what time your going out their i got a couple of things to do saturday morn 8:00 i am going to do my exhaust and then wash the truck you got a number i could call you on?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to be in southgate maybe we could all role together,let me know what time your going out their i got a couple of things to do saturday morn 8:00 i am going to do my exhaust and then wash the truck you got a number i could call you on?

yeah hit me up this is my cell (310) 808-3079. we can probably meet up since we wont be too far from each other then meet up we Fresh and saytag...

-Rob

yeah i think we had agreed on 2pm, oh well watever as long as we're still having it's fine with me. hey wat about that dude who just bought his truck, the 408 turbo is he still coming. DSOmonster i think it was??? i remember him saying if the truck wasnt ready he come out in his corvette....

hey saytagf did JJ(FreshSS) ever hit u up about this saturday???

-Rob

Ya we talked the other day...but i walked out to go to work this morning only to find my rear window busted out and my BRAND NEW amps and subs stolen...they tried but couldn't get my navigation out but they got my ENTIRE tool set cuz i was in the middle of moving into a new shop. So i'll be there...but possibly with a bag over my window...I cant believe the nerve of some people :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16: :M16:

hey guys i just joined and noticed you are having a small met somewhat close to where i live and i was wondering if it would be cool if i stopped by for a bit and checked out your rides and join you on a cruise if you go on one.

mark

hey guys i just joined and noticed you are having a small met somewhat close to where i live and i was wondering if it would be cool if i stopped by for a bit and checked out your rides and join you on a cruise if you go on one.

mark

No need to even ask...all are welcome and the more the better....I'll be there before 2:00 hopefully and if anyone need to call for info or directions or anything don't hesitate to call...(310)849-1598...the names Pete

so no more names to add to the list for this weekends GTG? . . . . . . . .

UPDATED LIST:

04CHASE

12'SROCK

saytag

blkssncpt

champion201

dylan06SS

blackbeast ss

CHPspecial

freshSS

HAZMAT

WAY2MUCH