Street Racing Gone Bad...on Cnn And Youtube...

Black2003SS

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15043532/detail.html

My only hting is how stupid it is to have people standing along side these high powered cars...get behind them or away from the edge of the street...morons. I also realize this was an organzied race, not a 0-80quick dig from a light...either way, it was pretty bad, even though it was likely gang related...

wow race gangs?

but one thing here in so cal , they say take it to the track but we have no track we have a chance like once every two months to get two runs . they need more tracks open on a regular basis here.

ill admit im guilty of going once or twice when the oppurutunity is right but never go to organized events .

wow race gangs?

but one thing here in so cal , they say take it to the track but we have no track we have a chance like once every two months to get two runs . they need more tracks open on a regular basis here.

ill admit im guilty of going once or twice when the oppurutunity is right but never go to organized events .

:withstupid: i'v done it before but never in such a tight street and never in that type of "organized" event. but to go from that to shooting someone is rediculous.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

wow race gangs?

:withstupid:

Right...no idiots standing 3ft from where you will be running 60mph...

And those looked like at least 10 or 11 second rides. Alot more goes worng with those types of cars than a 13-14 second ride. Alot more likely to squirrely. Didn't it look like they were running slicks, on a street surface? I hope not...hopefully they were at least drag radials...

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

Around here when we race on the street... We do it on wide open roads when there isn't a soul around... The second i see any car, i'll stop and slow down to normal speed. But I hate seeing people racing when there is all sorts of people around.... Just makes me wanna kick them in the jimmy! :jester: