Servicing Engine

whitemax

oil/filter/lube, check/clean air filter, check brakes, rotate tires :chevy:

also at 15k you should change your fuel filter...and while your cleaning your air filter, clean your MAF. also. one thing most people forget to check until it's toooo late, change out your wiper blades. there cheep and if you live in a area where you don't get much rain, sucks to find out that there bad when you need them the most..i change mine out every 6 mo.

:seeya:

i think ill do my k&n filter tomorrow. it looks pretty dirty.

thanks guys just wasnt sure if i was missin anything major

if your doing a K&N i would recommend cleaning the MAF after you do your filter. i found what works for me is, after i do my filter I'll take a good run down the freeway for about 10 mi, and clean the MAF after i get back. if you get a little to much oil on the filter, the run should suck it off, and dirty the MAF that you just cleaned :banghead:

if your doing a K&N i would recommend cleaning the MAF after you do your filter. i found what works for me is, after i do my filter I'll take a good run down the freeway for about 10 mi, and clean the MAF after i get back. if you get a little to much oil on the filter, the run should suck it off, and dirty the MAF that you just cleaned :banghead:

should i use cab cleaner to clean it after?

should i use cab cleaner to clean it after?

Use contact cleaner to clean the MAF sensor.........I wouldn't worry about checking the fuel filter, your's is an '06, and the '06s have a returnless fuel system..........as far as I know the filter is in the fuel tank. :chevy: