Do They Make 22" Silver Ss Wheels?

I have never seen them in Silver from the manufacturer. The pics of the black truck with them painted is the first I ever saw the 22" Replicas in Silver. That was my original intention when I lowered and went to 22's, but I did not want chrome. I ended up with polished 22" Centerlines.

I wanted to keep my truck looking stock, but lowered and with 22's. My 03 came with Silver wheels from the factory, and I wanted to keep it that way if I went with replicas.

I have never seen them in Silver from the manufacturer. The pics of the black truck with them painted is the first I ever saw the 22" Replicas in Silver. That was my original intention when I lowered and went to 22's, but I did not want chrome. I ended up with polished 22" Centerlines.

I wanted to keep my truck looking stock, but lowered and with 22's. My 03 came with Silver wheels from the factory, and I wanted to keep it that way if I went with replicas.

yeah i like your wheels,i saw the 22s on that truck and was just wondering if i could get them. From what i hear no one sells silver SS 22s. So if you know anyone with Chrome SS 22s give me a shout.thanks

Try contacting Verde (Who makes 22" SSS Replicas) and see, maybe they will sell them un-coated, or powdercoated instead of chromed?

I tried that at a trade show where I saw them, and they said only Chrome. I don't think they actually make them, I think they import them. I guess you can get the Chrome and have them powdercoated.

Hi, does any one know if they make 22" SS wheels in silver? I found the chrome ones but haven't found silver ones. If they do can you send me the website or store name.Thanks

try this link:http://www.finishlinewheels.com/specials/10,CHEVY+%C1+GMC+TRUCK/420,Chevy+Silverado+SS+Chrome+(6+Lug)+22+x+10/

There are about 20 trucks running around south texas with silver 22" SS wheels. All of them have been painted or powdercoated. Only way you can get them is in chrome. I got mine with tires for $1700 in TX.

• 2 years later...