Ss Parts Fs

0360z71

Was the CD player in good working order before the accident? Do you know if it would work in my SS even though it's a single disk in there now? How much + shipping to 36250? Thanks.......Zac

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the CD player in good working order before the accident? Do you know if it would work in my SS even though it's a single disk in there now? How much + shipping to 36250? Thanks.......Zac

It was working good after the wreck. Im not sure if it replace your single cd player or not. I dont see y it wouldnt but you might wan to talk to gm to make sure. I will take 100 shipped. They go for 200 and more on ebay. Let me know i do paypal also. You might want to pm me for faster response i check my email more then here.

Thanks Ace

It was working good after the wreck. Im not sure if it replace your single cd player or not. I dont see y it wouldnt but you might wan to talk to gm to make sure. I will take 100 shipped. They go for 200 and more on ebay. Let me know i do paypal also. You might want to pm me for faster response i check my email more then here.

Thanks Ace

:chevy: daily bump :chevy:

Make some offers on this stuff needs to go. THANKS ACE :cheers:

I'm sure it was one of the first things to go, but do you still have the SS badge thats on the dash, just too the right of the radio? & what about the SS tailgate protector/spoiler?

Driver side door shell im intrested if your really looking to get rid or everything ASAP how much are u looking to get for the door shell with the hinges for the front driverside door please send me an email at [email protected] for fastest response i live in fort lauderdale florida dont know about u but whats shipping look like for the door!!!!!!!!! i dont need the door panel nor the mirror nor the glass just basically the shell! thanks let me know cheapest price ASAAP!!!!!!

what color is the truck by any chance Blue with a PIN stripe!?

Les Hall sorry dont have that ss dash piece its in my other truck. lbslocal69 call me at (843)509-8953 and we can talk about the doors. :cheers:

Thanks Ace

its 2 am not really going to call you at this hour to wake u up but anyways it would be best if you could just tell me the lowest price for the driverside door ive got another one im looking at at the moment but im intrested depending on the price and quality of the door please send me an email to [email protected] If i get the chance tomarrow ill give u a ring but its always best to contact me by email

its 2 am not really going to call you at this hour to wake u up but anyways it would be best if you could just tell me the lowest price for the driverside door ive got another one im looking at at the moment but im intrested depending on the price and quality of the door please send me an email to [email protected] If i get the chance tomarrow ill give u a ring but its always best to contact me by email

Just give me a call today some time. What it is i havent never priced them in just the skins. The doors are in great shape they are black in color with a silver pin stripe. Its missing the cladding and brackets. The doors may have some scratches and may need to be painted.

thanks

Just give me a call today some time. What it is i havent never priced them in just the skins. The doors are in great shape they are black in color with a silver pin stripe. Its missing the cladding and brackets. The doors may have some scratches and may need to be painted.

thanks

Daily bump!!!!

i had a 2003 ss wrecked still got some good parts to sale. what i have let is:

-rear charcoal colored leather seat

-steering box

-driver side front and rear doors complete

-6 in dash cd player

-both air bags and module and on off switch

-assorted lights

-head light switch

-cargo light switch

All reasonable offer are looked at

thanks ace

Daily bump!!!!

:chevy: I had a 2003 ss wrecked still got some good parts to sale. This is what i have let is:

-rear charcoal colored leather seat

-steering box

-driver side front and rear doors complete

-6 in dash cd player

-both air bags and module and on off switch

-assorted lights

-head light switch

-cargo light switch

:cheers: All reasonable offer are looked at :cheers:

thanks ace

this stuff has to go tired of it being in the way.