Ss Got Keyed

Hey thanks for all the support guys. :cheers:

As for the cameras k-mart does have them in the front parking area only not on the side I parked my truck just my f**kin luck :banghead: I guess that's what happens when your to cautious.

So a new paint job is coming hopefully this week? I'm kinda liken the escalade pearl white what do you guys think??? I love black but damn it's a pain in the ass to keep up...

hey man sorry bout the bad news....i was getting heated just looking at the pics at its not even my truck......but good news is new paint job.....how about a two tone :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had almost the same thing happen to my Avalanche about a year ago, they jumped on my hood, twisted off gas cover, wrote words on the side, EVERYTHING! I got licensed plate though just because I had honked at them earlier and they were driving crazy and obviously drunk. BUT, 5500 dollars later, a new paint job and two felony charges everything was taken care of. Sold that truck in September and bought me an SSS. I would cry if it happened again to this truck!!

That really sucks bad but what is the rest of the story? That is not just a random act. They spent some time there doing all that. Who did you piss off that bad?

Like I said before bro I went in to k-mart did some shopping no more then an hour in there finished up headed to my truck and there in front of me was this horrible surprise I cant recall pissing anybody off someone had a real bad day and decided to take there anger out on my truck. I can say there is a lot of envious assholes out on this side of town I do have some people in mind but I'm not going to start finger pointing but I will look in to it that's for sure :fume: .........

I would do a two tone personally or if you wanted to repaint the whole truck a different color me personally I would go with Sunset Burnt Orange Metallic like on the Tahoes and some avalanches have it to. I think its a sweet color that would look badass on a SSS. Good luck with your choice and hopefully you find out who did this.

I feel so sorry for you man :puke: it makes me sick to think someone would do this, i have had it happen to me before it was not my SS so it was not that bad and it was only the tailgate but man i feel sorry for you.

You know what i would like to do to the person who did that to your truck. I would staple his nutz to a stump and light it on fire and just watch what happens. Wow that sounds kind of demented doesn't it oh well thats how i feel lol :banghead:

holy shit!!! I could just kill them!!! I honestly do not know what i would do if i caught someone because i believe the cops would have to pull me off them!!! people that just dont get trucks could at least leave others trucks alone!!! the worst part is it might have just been some punk kids that thought they would be cool!!!

That's why I always park away from cars, but in a highly visible and decent traffic flow area.

It was somebody you've pissed off, you can tell by the time they put into it. A random prank, would do just one, maybe two passes, this looked personal. You must also remember, there isn't that many of these trucks on the streets, so they are easily remembered, for good and bad reasons.

Went to a k-mart for a few things I was probably in there for about 45min to 1 hour. I usually park a good distance not to close to cars anyways done shopping going back to my truck and was like what the f**k almost in tears I mean the entire truck had deep scratches straight thru the clear all the way to metal taillights, tailgate, hood, almost all the cladding. Made a police report called my insurance company they sent a adjuster out he said it would cost around $5500 to $6500 the whole truck has to be repainted. :(:(

Sounds to me like a custom paint job maybe some ghost flames!? just think what kinda of paint job 5500-6500 can buy you! :thumbs:

and about what someone said up there about catching them red-handed.

If I ever caught someone doing that red handed I would use some tools I keep handy in my truck at all times. First I would give them a nice facial with my mace and then apprehend them with my 1" thick zip ties (the one's officers use to cuff a lot of people at once) call the police and empty out the rest of my mace while waiting. That way I haven't "attacked" them so I can get my money and more ( lawsuit *cough*)

ES :flag:

Edited by 06redSSrwd (see edit history)

Well the SS is going in for a full paint job by the end of this week Just waiting for some paper work from my insurance company and off to the paint shop :D I decided to keep it black but with some pearl kinda like a (Java black pearl) with aluminum white pearl ghost flames and blue pearl tips from the fenders to the middle of the back doors. All be with out her for a few weeks or more its all good though its always worse before it gets better :cheers: .