Funniest Thing Ever Said To Me!

Chevyman03SS

I work with a guy that loves low riders!!! Get this ! He has a 2004 Yota Tacoma not the lowered supercharged one just the regular 6 cylinder tacoma. He said that he spanked a mustang cobra and said that he could blow my doors off! What do yall think would happen? :lol::smash:

Well, most likely, he would not be able to take you. However, there is that chance that it is a sleeper. I have heard of a couple 2JZGTE swaps into toyota trucks. FYI, the 2JZGTE is the same engine they put in the 93-98 TT supras! I'd say take a look under the hood so you know for sure. Like I said, most likely its not fast but there is always that chance

wow thats amazing...i do know that i helping my friend put shorties on his tacoma....what a pain in the ass... i never seen one bolt so hard to get on... there is really no way to describe it except a retard was playing with the machine the day his headers were made.

Well, most likely, he would not be able to take you. However, there is that chance that it is a sleeper. I have heard of a couple 2JZGTE swaps into toyota trucks. FYI, the 2JZGTE is the same engine they put in the 93-98 TT supras! I'd say take a look under the hood so you know for sure. Like I said, most likely its not fast but there is always that chance

:withstupid: def. check under the hood

did the cobra race in reverse or something?

I talked to my buddy and he dont even remember that tacoma trying to mess with him!! I know it was my buddy cause he has the only Yellow cobra in houma!!! hat guy talk more crap than anybody i know. I beat him with my 98 silverado single cab with a 350 with about 195000 miles on it!