Check Out My Brothers Art Work

blackbeast ss

hell yeah verry painfullllllllll

ah suck it up it aint that bad... im not a raiders fan but ur bro's looks badass my cousin has one too but not as big due to lag of empty space. the writing under it looks sick now tell him to stay his ass out of the sun.

-Rob

damn i just saw those two other pics, those looks F*CKING sick, i've been wanting to get some Aztec and Mayan artwork myself. his left shoulder looks badass, ur cousin does some good work. where is he located??? shop or home???

-Rob

damn i just saw those two other pics, those looks F*CKING sick, i've been wanting to get some Aztec and Mayan artwork myself. his left shoulder looks badass, ur cousin does some good work. where is he located??? shop or home???

-Rob

its my brother he is located in las vegas but also does work in los angeles he does his work at home and he is verry cheap.if anybody needs work hit me up

-Rob

me and him will be out in los angeles on superbowl weekend he might go with me to the socal meet on feb 2